Jack Herer Autoflowering Seeds
$12.50 – $225.00
Autoflowering Jack Herer cannabis seeds are a highly sought-after strain in the cannabis world. This sativa-dominant autoflower is an easy-to-grow option for both novice and experienced growers alike, producing tall and vigorous plants that deliver a creative and energizing high.
The autoflowering aspect of these seeds means that they do not rely on a specific light cycle to enter the flowering stage, making them ideal for indoor growing or for those who live in areas with shorter growing seasons. This feature also means that they can be harvested multiple times per year.
The pungent aroma and spicy taste of Autoflowering Jack Herer buds are highly distinctive, making this strain a favorite among cannabis enthusiasts. The high-quality genetics of this strain ensure a consistent and reliable growing experience, producing dense and resinous buds with a high THC content.
Features and Benefits:
- Sativa-dominant autoflowering strain
- Easy-to-grow for both novice and experienced growers
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor growing
- Pungent aroma and spicy taste
- Consistent and reliable yields of dense, resinous buds
- High THC content for a creative and energizing high
- Can be harvested multiple times per year
- Autoflowering Jack Herer cannabis seeds can be grown indoors or outdoors, but they prefer warm and sunny climates with temperatures ranging between 68-80°F.
- These plants do not require a specific light cycle to enter the flowering stage, so they can be grown under a consistent light schedule of 18-20 hours of light per day.
- It is recommended to start these seeds in a small pot and then transplant them to a larger container once they have developed a few sets of leaves.
- Autoflowering Jack Herer plants have a quick flowering time of around 9-10 weeks, so be sure to keep an eye on them as they approach maturity.
- To maximize yields, use a high-quality growing medium and fertilizers specifically designed for cannabis plants.
- Keep the humidity levels between 40-50% during the vegetative stage and reduce to 30-40% during the flowering stage to prevent mold growth