Your cart is currently empty!
Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds
$12.50 – $200.00
Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a hybrid strain that is known for its potency and unique flavor profile. This strain is a cross between Chemdawg 4 and Tres Dawg, resulting in a potent and balanced high.
The plants from these seeds grow to medium height and produce dense, resinous buds with a pungent and earthy aroma. The buds are covered in trichomes, making them ideal for making concentrates and extracts.
Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds have a THC content of around 22%, making it a potent strain that is suitable for experienced users. The high from Stardawg is euphoric and uplifting, with a sense of relaxation that is perfect for winding down after a long day.
These seeds are ideal for both indoor and outdoor growing, with a flowering time of around 8-10 weeks. They are also suitable for hydroponic growing, which can increase yields and speed up the growth process.
Overall, Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a high-quality strain that offers a unique flavor profile and potent high.
Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds are known for their potent effects and unique flavor profile. Here are some of their features and benefits:
- High THC levels: Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds are known for their high THC levels, which can reach up to 22%. This makes it a great choice for experienced users looking for a powerful experience.
- Balanced hybrid: Stardawg is a balanced hybrid, with both indica and sativa genetics. This means that it can offer both relaxing and uplifting effects, depending on the user’s preference.
- Unique flavor: Stardawg has a unique flavor profile that is described as earthy and diesel-like with hints of pine and lemon. It’s a great choice for users who enjoy complex and distinctive tastes.
- Medical benefits: Stardawg has been reported to have medical benefits such as pain relief, anxiety and stress relief, and appetite stimulation.
- Easy to grow: Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds are relatively easy to grow, making them a good choice for both novice and experienced growers.
- High yield: Stardawg plants produce a high yield of dense, resinous buds that are known for their potent effects.
Overall, Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a great choice for users who are looking for a powerful and unique strain that offers both physical and mental effects.
Here are some growing tips for Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds:
- Temperature and humidity: Stardawg plants prefer warm temperatures between 68°F and 80°F (20°C to 27°C) during the day, and slightly cooler temperatures between 60°F and 70°F (15°C to 21°C) at night. Keep the humidity level between 40% and 50% during the vegetative stage, and decrease it to 30% to 40% during the flowering stage.
- Lighting: Stardawg plants need a lot of light, so it’s recommended to use high-intensity lights such as HPS or LED lights. During the vegetative stage, provide the plants with 18 to 24 hours of light per day, and switch to a 12/12 light cycle during the flowering stage.
- Soil and nutrients: Stardawg plants thrive in well-draining soil that is rich in nutrients. Use a balanced fertilizer during the vegetative stage, and switch to a bloom fertilizer during the flowering stage. Avoid overfeeding the plants, as this can cause nutrient burn.
- Pruning and training: Stardawg plants tend to grow tall and bushy, so it’s recommended to prune the lower branches and leaves to promote better air circulation and light penetration. You can also use training techniques such as topping, FIMing, or LST to control the plant’s height and shape.
- Harvesting: Stardawg plants typically flower in 8 to 9 weeks and can produce high yields of dense, resinous buds. Harvest the plants when the trichomes turn cloudy or amber, and dry and cure the buds properly to preserve their potency and flavor.
Stardawg, Feminized seeds, Cannabis seeds, Sativa-dominant, High THC, Diesel aroma, Energetic and uplifting effects, Indoor growing, Outdoor growing, Hydroponic growing, Marijuana cultivation, Cannabis cultivation, Marijuana plants, Cannabis plants, Cannabis genetics, Marijuana strains, Marijuana breeding, Marijuana genetics